2017年3月13日 星期一

Introduce myself

Hi,everybody.
Let me introduce myself ? My name is Pei-shan Li.
I am from Taipei, Taiwan.
I am studying English.
I speak English not fluently , so sometimes I make mistake.
I am now twenty-four years old.
I was born in 1994.
At present I am studying at the National Taipei University of Business (NTUB) , majoring in Information Management.
I like many things, especially music and reading.
I think I'm somewhat on the shy side.
I hope I will have the chance to develop my interests and capability in this course.

4 則留言:

  1. Hello Pei Shan. Glad to know you enjoy reading. What do you usually read? By the way, you're wearing a mask, having a cold?

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello,Pei-shan. I'm the student of Applied of Foreign languages in NTUB. I also have the CALL class. I like music and reading too. Nice to meet you!:)

    回覆刪除
  3. Hello Pei-shan. I am a student of NTUB department of Accounting Information.I like music and journey.Nice to meet you.

    回覆刪除